Monday, March 2, 2015

March Currently

I am so happy to be able to say that it's March! This winter hasn't seemed nearly as long as last winter, but it's definitely been just as cold.  March is one step closer to warm weather, and I'm glad it's here! I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's currently, here's what I'm up to:


Listening: I'm notorious for binge watching an entire television series at once.  I work from home in the afternoons, and I like the background noise.  So far this winter I've made it through The Good Wife, Downton Abbey, and Covert Affairs.  I just started watching Glee and I'm absolutely in love with it - singing my way through high school, yes please!

Loving: It may still be 20 degrees outside, but at least it's sunny! I'm definitely someone who needs my Vitamin D, and it is ridiculous how much of a difference the sun makes in my mood.

Thinking: I'm desperate for a little fun. I'd love to take an afternoon off and indulge myself, I just can't decide what I want to do.  Right now I'm leaning towards a manicure and wandering our new Home Goods, but I'm open to suggestions!

Wanting: I want a little warm weather so badly, and I'm not picky - 50 degrees would be beautiful!  I just want to be able to walk the dog without bundling up.

Needing: Let's face it, winter is not my friend. I spend way too much time inside on the couch eating baked goods.  Now that I'm gearing up for spring I've got to get my workout plan moving with a little more momentum, especially because I'm slightly terrified of trying on my warm weather clothes.

Spring Break Plans: I don't get a spring break, but we do have Good Friday off, which unfortunately isn't for another month. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to take a road trip to the outlet mall on my day off though, and that's definitely something to look forward to!


9 comments:

  1. Downton Abbey is one of my favorite shows! I just watched season 5 finale today...and it was amazing~!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping to check out my blog Lindsay!

      Delete
  2. Haha I wrote about binge watching also. I like to watch it all at once, instead of one episode a week. I think everyone is wanting warmer weather, it will be here soon! No Spring Break? AHHHH That sounds terrible.
    Casey @ CasedillaCrumbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would much rather watch an entire season at a time - no cliff hangers! Thanks for stopping by Casey!

      Delete
  3. I used to watch so many shows, but now that I have a 21 month old my TV watching habits have been cut down tremendously. Now I mainly watch Thomas the Train which is my daughter's favorite show right now. I am excited for spring weather too!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure my preschoolers would be much more impressed by Thomas the Train than my choice of television shows, they think I'm pretty uncool because I'm not up on Paw Patrol :)

      Delete
  4. No spring break?! How do you survive? I'm right there with you on needing sun and warmth, though. I hate the cold, and I'm actually getting sick of snow even.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could be done with snow too, I'm ready for this last batch to melt, and then I'll be ready to break out the flip flops!

      Delete
  5. I am right there with you about the cold weather. Listen to this: yesterday it was 75 degrees! Today, we are missing school due to an ice storm and it is 28! I love The Good Wife and Glee. Have you ever watched Parenthood? Try it if you haven't!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete