Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Currently

It's June - yesterday was the first and it was 55 degrees and cloudy, not exactly the way I expected June to start - but it's June, and I'm still happy about that! Here's what I'm up to;


Listening: The Whispers is a new show on ABC, I figured I'd watch the pilot and see what it was about. I'm hooked, and yet, I'm still not quite sure what it's about - it's fascinating.

Loving: I am in love with my new blog design! Alexis from Laugh Eat Learn designed it for me and she is clearly a genius! 

Thinking: Summer is supposed to be fun and relaxing right? Umm, that's not exactly what I'm feeling right now. I have a few really great opportunities to make some big changes career-wise and I'm over-thinking all of it.  Mostly I'm worried about stuff that I have no control over, which I know is ridiculous, but I can't seem to turn my mind off!

Wanting: It doesn't exactly feel like summer at the moment. Last week it was in the 80's - beautiful and sunny, and I was to busy to enjoy it. Now it's 55 and cloudy, but I've got all kinds of free time.  Isn't that the way it usually works?

Needing: I need a break from all of this over-thinking, an escape would be wonderful.  I've got a few little trips planned this summer and I can't wait to enjoy them!

Summer lovin: I can't wait to spend warm sunny days outside, I'm in desperate need of some vitamin D!

I'm linking up my Currently with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade.  Farley is hosting a fundraiser for Wimberley Adoption Group and Rescue in Wimberley Texas, please head over to Oh Boy Fourth Grade to donate!

11 comments:

  1. I saw the commercials for The Whispers, and was afraid it was a scary show. I can't do scary! Your blog design is so gorgeous. Love the wooden background!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now the show is just suspenseful, but definitely a little sci-fi, I don't do scary either! My blog design fits my style exactly, I love that she was able to find the wood background!

      Delete
  2. That's living in Ohio! 80 one day and mid-50's the next. Why not? :) I love your new blog design - Alexis did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the good thing about living in Ohio is that it might still be 80 in October :) I'm hoping to catch up with you in Vegas!

      Delete
  3. Very nice blog design! Our weather is amazing! 80 degrees, but the pool is only 70 which is too chilly for me! I need it to heat! Hope you find some rest this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your pool, it won't take long for it to warm up!

      Delete
  4. thanks for linking up… your new blog design is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting, I look forward to it every month!

      Delete
  5. I can't imagine starting June with 55 degree temps! Here in SC it has been in the upper 80's for weeks now with plenty of humidity! I love spending time outside soaking up some vitamin D. My little one and I have waterpark season passes for this summer so I know we will be outside a LOT!! I found your blog through the link up and I am your newest follower. Have a wonderful summer!
    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete